1-800-Trucker is looking to fill positions for truck drivers. No experience is necessary because we train all of our drivers on-site with classroom and behind-the-wheel training. Our training program consists of only a few weeks and then you will be ready to start driving behind the wheel of a big rig and earning a paycheck.
Truck driving is a great career for those who can’t stand the idea of a normal 9 to 5 job and like taking on the open road.
- Be at least 21 years old,
- No DUI/DWI in the last 5 years
- No felonies in the last 10 years
- No misdemeanors in the last 1-5 years depending on conviction
- No more than 3 moving violations or 3 preventable accident restrictions in the past 3 years
- Company Driver
- Type of runs: 48/Ded/Regional
- No more than 9 days away from home at a time
- Paid orientation
- Lease purchase available
- Rider programs available
To apply for a truck driving job in Jacksonville, fill out the complete application below: