At 1-800-TRUCKER, we can help you get started in the truck driving industry with no experience necessary. Our California truck driving schools will train you to get your CDL and provide you with job placement programs so you can start earning a paycheck right after graduation!
Read below for more information about the kind of jobs our featured truck driving schools are offering.
Riverside, California Truck Driving Job Information
- Be at least 21 years old
- No DUI/DWI in the last 5 years
- No felonies in the last 10 years
- No misdemeanors in the last 1-5 years depending on conviction
- No more than 3 moving violations or 3 preventable accident restrictions in the past 3 years
- Company Driver
- Trailer Type
- Type of runs: 48/Ded/Regional
- No more than 9 days away from home at a time
- Paid orientation
- Lease purchase available
- Rider programs available
Truck driving is a great career for those who can’t stand the idea of a normal 9 to 5 job and like taking on the open road. California is a great place to get started with large business and industry cities such as Tucson. To apply, simply fill out the application below and a representative will contact you.